9/25/10: Training Update

I've continued to have a great time running the last few weeks.

I took it easy for a week and then got back to 80 miles this past week. Last weekend I ran 20 and 22 miles, and both were really hard and by far the fastest I've run on those routes. As a result, I was mostly taking it easy and recovering the rest of the week.

Today I was still not feeling 100% and did 8 miles with a bunch of cross training (30 minutes biking and 1 hour stairmaster). Tomorrow I'm heading out to Bull Run for a long trail run (hopefully 30+ miles).

I also finally got around to posting the pictures from my run in Toronto. It was actually a much nicer morning and much more scenic than the pictures show.

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I'm definitely putting my name in the for MMT 100 next year. We'll see what the lottery gods have in store, but I'm crossing my fingers!






Comments