It is catching up to me, and I am exhausted, but I'm rapidly approaching taper time for the Headlands Hundred. While I'm mostly very tired, I've had some encouraging signs that I'm really snapping into good shape.
- Saturday: 13 miles very easy. Was really tired and listened to my body.
- Sunday: 25 miles. Rock Creek Park loop in 8:30. Felt pretty easy.
- Monday: 35 miles. Browntown Loop with VHTRC in ~4h. Added another 14 miles. Probably close to 6K feet of climbing.
- Tuesday: 11 miles. Pretty sore.
- Wednesday: 13 miles. Still tired
- Thurdsay: 7 miles. Yup, legs still felt terrible.
- Friday: 7 miles. Better, but still recovering from the weekend.
- Total: 111 miles