- Saturday: 14 miles easy. I was still beat up from lots of racing and hard running, and my legs were shot. Took it very easy.
- Sunday: 17 miles, last 8 @ 6:30. Still recovering, but finally had a little bit of pep in the legs. Ran the last 8 miles at 6:30, which actually felt pretty easy.
- Monday: 12 miles easy. Lifting + core work.
- Tuesday: 5 miles easy @ 7:40.
- Wednesday: 10 miles with 4x1mi @ 5:41. My legs didn't feel as fresh as I had hoped, but I still managed 4x1mi in 5:49, 5:42, 5:39, 5:34. The first two intervals felt easy. Last one was tough.
- Thursday: 12 miles easy @ 7:40. Lifting + core work.
- Friday: Off (work travel)
- Total: 70 miles
The canal that runs for 250 miles starting in Georgetown