5/10/12: More San Francisco!

I had the great pleasure of going for a hike with Brome and Rachel the day after my long run in the Headlands. Here are some pictures:


The hill in the middle is where we are eventually going

They kept on trying to run away from me.  Can't say I blame them ...

We are heading up towards the radio towers

Starting to get some great views!


Rachel and Danny at the top of the hill

After the first hill we went on over the second hill nearby

The trail was just a bit steep

Rachel started to get a bit camera shy

Aww, so cute

Golden poppys!

Rachel said these flowers keep hills from eroding.  Who knew?!

Heading down the back side of the hill

This was actually from another run I did through the city up to the Presidio

I have to say I was pretty jealous of all the great places they have in their backyard to run / hike.  It would also be inconceivably awesome to be able to hike with Danny and Rachel all the time.  Maybe someday ... 

Comments