8/16/15: Raising Money for Wounded Warriors

I'm excited to be raising money for Wounded Warriors at this year's Marine Corp Marathon.  Having run MCM five times now, I've had the honor of seeing many wounded warriors on the course and have been amazed and humbled by them.

The beauty of the out and back sections of MCM is that it allows you to see much of the field regardless of your pace.  Whether seeing the wheelchair racers flying ahead of me or an amputee making my job out there seem so easy by comparison, it is hard to not get emotional when faced with such courage and knowing what others have been through on that day but more importantly over the course of their service to our country.

I'm proud to run for Wounded Warriors this year and gratefully appreciate any contributions anyone can make.  Here is my charity site and thanks!

Comments