This was my last big week of training before the NJ 100, and it went incredibly well. The 50 miler was a great test for me, and I recovered quickly and felt very good the rest of the week. I managed to hit 110 miles overall, which is the most I've done since before the Tahoe 100.
Really starting to get excited for the NJ 100!
- Saturday: 50 miles in 7:48
- Sunday: 7 miles very easy
- Monday: 17 miles with some stairmaster & lifting
- Tuesday: 14 miles
- Wednesday: 14 miles with a 3 mile tempo run at the gym
- Thursday: Off (work travel)
- Friday: 8 miles easy